I watched Top Gun again tonight and it took me all the way back to the very first time I watched it, back in 1995. Very interesting to read up on the film after I watched it. The Navy recorded a 500% increase in applications after it’s release. This makes perfect sense because back in 1995 I decided to be a pilot!
About aviationobsessedramblingIm one of the lucky ones, I found my dream at the age of 8. Getting into the avaition industry has been a long journey for me, but I finally started that journey this year. Currently busy with my student license heading to my CPL. An Industrial Engineer by profession, a pilot wanna-be ALWAYS. Watch this space...
- The IF Rating and the Multi Rating
- IFR Training, First Sim session
- The last of the hour building, exams, IFR Training and the A350!
- New Pilot Theory Exam Syllabus
- Kenya… Here we come
- Hour building – Continuing
- Taking friends for a flip! Arm the doors and cross check!
- Progress.. 8001 Views
- Here we go again, full circle!
- Hour building, eish it is going slow!
- 1 year this weekend!
- Hour-Building, loving it!
- I am Night Rated!
- Some videos from the cross country flight
- Night Nav Exercise Completed
- FTS Bungles up again! No surprise
- No night flight tonight, airport issues!
- First 1.4 hours of 10
- Night rating here we go!
- My little brown book
- 14,521 hits