PPL Test — Successful!
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I successfully attained my PPL this morning. Almost 8 months to the day since I started this flying dream of mine. Thanks for everyone’s love and support thus far, it really means a lot. The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) closes tomorrow and I am still waiting for FTS to sign my Radio License Application, its been with them for 2 months already. I doubt that I would be able to get all of the documentation to the CAA in time but they do open their doors again on the 3rd of Jan.
My instructor, Mark, took some pics. I will post them shortly.
About aviationobsessedramblingIm one of the lucky ones, I found my dream at the age of 8. Getting into the avaition industry has been a long journey for me, but I finally started that journey this year. Currently busy with my student license heading to my CPL. An Industrial Engineer by profession, a pilot wanna-be ALWAYS. Watch this space...
- The IF Rating and the Multi Rating
- IFR Training, First Sim session
- The last of the hour building, exams, IFR Training and the A350!
- New Pilot Theory Exam Syllabus
- Kenya… Here we come
- Hour building – Continuing
- Taking friends for a flip! Arm the doors and cross check!
- Progress.. 8001 Views
- Here we go again, full circle!
- Hour building, eish it is going slow!
- 1 year this weekend!
- Hour-Building, loving it!
- I am Night Rated!
- Some videos from the cross country flight
- Night Nav Exercise Completed
- FTS Bungles up again! No surprise
- No night flight tonight, airport issues!
- First 1.4 hours of 10
- Night rating here we go!
- My little brown book
- 14,815 hits