1 year this weekend!
I apologize firstly for not writing any posts recently. This past weekend marked my one year anniversary since starting my journey. Truly blessed to have come so far already, some highlights thus far:
- Private Pilots License (December 2012)
- Night Rating (Jan 2013)
- CPL Flight Planning exam (89%)
- CPL Navigation Exam (96%)
- Total Flight time thus far (100 hours), halfway for CPL completion
- Total Pilot-in-command Night Hours (30)
As you all can see I am steadily making progress. I am busy with hour building at the moment and the winter weather should be more suitable than the frequent evening thunderstorms that have hampered my flights of late. I am busy studying for the Radio Aids exam and I will hopefully sit down next week for the exam.
Slowly but surely, I will get there! Thanks for the continued support!
About aviationobsessedramblingIm one of the lucky ones, I found my dream at the age of 8. Getting into the avaition industry has been a long journey for me, but I finally started that journey this year. Currently busy with my student license heading to my CPL. An Industrial Engineer by profession, a pilot wanna-be ALWAYS. Watch this space...
- The IF Rating and the Multi Rating
- IFR Training, First Sim session
- The last of the hour building, exams, IFR Training and the A350!
- New Pilot Theory Exam Syllabus
- Kenya… Here we come
- Hour building – Continuing
- Taking friends for a flip! Arm the doors and cross check!
- Progress.. 8001 Views
- Here we go again, full circle!
- Hour building, eish it is going slow!
- 1 year this weekend!
- Hour-Building, loving it!
- I am Night Rated!
- Some videos from the cross country flight
- Night Nav Exercise Completed
- FTS Bungles up again! No surprise
- No night flight tonight, airport issues!
- First 1.4 hours of 10
- Night rating here we go!
- My little brown book
- 14,602 hits